Friday, April 14, 2006

See What I Fucking Mean?

It took a few minutes to get exactly the kind of responses to my post on morality. It makes me feel great, because my whining and complaining on the original post is justified. You guys have to find a way to heal yourselves of the virus of religion--and, if not religion, the beliefs of the state, or democracy. You're supposed to be atheists, goddamnit, act like atheists and stop using belief to run your lives.

I need to hear from relativists, and I want them to explain to me why they think they are justified in using belief to make life decisions, and why they think they should not use facts to evaluate the beliefs of others. Even though they do. Every day. I would also like someone to explain to me how they know that their cultures hold values, and how majority makes concepts true.

This is just the beginnning, All Ye Relativists. Our ragtag group that would have called ourselves "counter-culture" (which can't exist, according to you) a couple decades ago, will be poisoning the internet with the terrible, horrible idea that moral decisions are evaluated by fact, and no matter how much you might love the idea of "culture," you can't escape the laws of the universe. It will be painful, and no doubt it will be invigorating.

By the way, you are not allowed to argue with me using facts, because that would just be silly.

No comments: