Thursday, June 03, 2010

(EXPLICIT) Mondo Diablo Episode 256: Boys Can't Make Their Own Sandwiches. I Know Because I Saw it on TV.



Lately, I've been interacting more with people of the ages I shouldn't be voluntarily interacting with--in my leisure time. Oh, I don't mean you, dear friends, my dear young friends--you know who you are--who are so far superior to HUMAN young people that the thought of them makes you yawn and retch simultaneously--and that's a monumental task. No, I'm talking about that wretched Facebouf. You know the one--you might have found my podcast here, right now! Interacting on Facebouf is like posting on Christian message boards. Christians think the Internet is in America, and foreigners should get out. 12 year-old boyZ and pregnant, 13 year-old GirZ who post on facebouf think that we're all in their territory, the one with RingpopZ and WebCritterZ and homemade, misspelled tattooZ. And these young peepZ, these future leaderZ of the UniverZe are the most sexist, misogynistic little squeebZ in the universe. And so I complain about attitudes in past advertising, because it all seems so similar. Luckily, none of my facebouf "frenZ" tell me I should be in the kitchen, making them a sandwich. I don't understand why their dadZ don't make them sandwiches, when they're obviously hungry and I don't get it because I am not Phresh Phly PantZ on the groun'.

Playlist

1950's British Suburbia
Alleee 1
The Delicates * Meusurry
The Electric Moog Orchestra * Star Wars Cantina Band
1964 Buick Riviera
Joyce Green * Black Cadillac
Northwind * Wand'ring Minstrel
A Woman's Work
The Emperors * Karate
The Psychoskeletons * Hockey
Leave it to Beaver clip
Ella Mae Morse * Money, Honey
Jean-Jaques Perrey * Chicken on the Rocks (bouncing balls song)
I Got You Fired
The Lost Generation * Talkin' The Teenaged Language
Make the Girl Dance * Baby Baby Baby
Taget: Women * Ladyfriends
Harmony Sisters * Liisa Pien'
Gene O'Quin * Too Hot to Handle
Mountain Grown Coffee!
Fart-Absorbing Blanket
Janis Martin * Cracker Jack
Taget Women: Yogurt
Jello Biafra * Love Me, I'm a Liberal
Kay Starr * Oh, Babe!
Suburban 50's Housewife
Les Poppys * Let the Sunshine in
Patsy Cline * Lovesick Blues
TAB!
Sparkle Moore * Killer
Ennio Morricone * Mato, Caldo, Soldi, Morto...Girotondo
Sexist tv ads
Wanda Jackson * Mean, Mean Man



Download

7 comments:

PLUNKER said...

LYSOL!!!??? - Drano keeps your pipes clean, free-running, and sanitary!

Hellbound Alleee said...

http://sfist.com/attachments/SFist_Brock/lysol%20douche.jpg

Unknown said...

Men: Shave and get drunk, cause you're already brilliant!

What is this quote from?
Hysterical.

Hellbound Alleee said...

The clip that goes, "Shave and get drunk, 'cause you're already brilliant" is from "That Mitchell and Webb Look."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/That_Mitchell_and_Webb_Look

PLUNKER said...

Thanks for the Lysol ad link! Incredible!!! Looks like '50s or earlier?

PLUNKER said...

Thanks for the link to the Lysol ad! Incredible!!! Looks like '50s or earlier?

Hellbound Alleee said...

http://scriptorium.lib.duke.edu/adaccess/BH/BH02/BH0213-150dpi.jpeg

If you search google for "lysol douche" you get a lot of amazing ads.