Thursday, March 03, 2011

Mondo Diablo Episode 300: It's a Conspiracy II



Does anyone think I need to celebrate because we have a big, round, and soft number here? I mean, should I wait until 500? That could be a long time from now.

Anti-irregardless, I hope everyone knows that this is one way to find out about what I'm doing, but there's also Facebook, which I, uh, "do." You can find "my facebook" at http://www.facebook.com/hellbound.alleee . Go ahead and friend me. It's best to say, "hey I like yer podsmack" or something like that. If not that, Praise "Bob" and yer in.

Enjoy The Conspiracy, because It enjoys you.

Playlist

Conspiracy 11
Alleee 1
The Al Sharpton Show * Sarah Palin/Michael Jackson?
Conspiracy Theory Proved True?
Conspiracy 12
Billy May * Mission Impossible
Are You Putting Your Child at Risk?
Conspiracy 13
Devo * Deep Sleep
The Antichrist Speaks?
Conspiracy 14
Spike Jones and his Orchestra * Harlem Nocturne
Paul is Dead?
Conspiracy 15
Stang on Conspiracy 1
Norman Rose/Melissa Manchester * You are a Fluke of the Universe * written by Christopher Guest
Obama's Fake Birth Certificate?
Conspiracy 16
Talking Heads * Puzzlin' Evidence
Rainbow Conspiracy?
Conspiracy 17
MK12 * Telephone Me
Gay Rainbow Conspiracy?
Conspiracy 18
Stang on Conspiracy 2
Earle Hagen * I Spy
The Weakness of the Con
Conspiracy 19
Frances Baskerville * The Grassy Knoll
Who Killed JFK?
Rachel Maddow talks to the John Birch Society
Conspiracy 20
Alleee 2


Download